Luxottica’s 2020 Benefits Annual Enrollment is here
You have until November 1 at 11:59 pm to review 2020 annual benefits and make any changes at benefits.luxottica.com. Here’s what you need to know:
- Flexible Spending Accounts for both Health Care and Dependent Care do not automatically roll over. If eligible, and you want to enroll or continue these plans, they require enrollment for the 2020 plan year. The Health Savings Plan (HSA) can also be elected if enrolled in Anthem PPO 1 or PPO 2 Plans options.
- We’re rolling out Engage Wellbeing app, which is like a personalized health assistant. If you’re enrolled in our medical plans, pre-register during Annual Enrollment, and then download Engage Wellbeing in January 2020. Click here to see the benefits of the new app.
- Interested in supplemental Critical Illness, Accident and Hospital Indemnity plans? Check out even better rates this year! If you’re currently in any of these plan(s), and you want to continue for 2020, you will need to re-enroll on benefits.luxottica.com.
- In 2020, we’ll be using Anthem’s Rx Choice Tiered network. You will save by paying the copay/coinsurance for using Level 1 pharmacies (such as CVS, Costco, Kroger, Safeway, Target and Walmart) instead of paying an increased copay/coinsurance for level 2 pharmacies.
- The amount you can contribute to your Health Savings Account has increased. Check benefits.luxottica.com to find out how much.
- Be sure you have the following ready when you go to enroll:
- Names, birth dates, Social Security Numbers and home zip codes for yourself, dependents or beneficiaries.
- Your user ID and password. Please note you will also need this information if you are enrolling over the phone.
Also, you can still register to attend health and wellness events in Mason from October 17 – November 1. See OneLuxottica for details.
If you have questions, please contact Luxottica Human Resources Service Center at 866.431.8484. Spanish-speaking representatives and interpreting services for other languages are available.